- 70ml Maple syrup, plus extra to serve
- 125ml Red wine
- 250g Blueberries
- 2 eggs, plus 4 egg yolks
- 100g Golden caster sugar
- 250ml Double cream
- 50ml kirsch
- 50g Plain flour
- 250g Cream crème fraîche, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- In your Chef Sauce Pan, bring the maple syrup and wine to a boil.
- In a large bowl, add the blueberries, gently pour the mix over and leave to cool.
- In another large bowl, whisk the eggs, yolks and sugar together, then whisk in the cream and kirsch, followed by the flour. Set aside and leave to stand for +- 20 minutes. The mixture should be the consistency of a pancake batter.
- Divide the batter, sauce and the blueberries between six Chef Round Ramekins. Gently place the Ramekins in the oven and bake for +- 30 minutes until puffed up and slightly golden. Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and crème fraiche.