Why Buy a Chef Gas Braai?
Each and every Chef Stainless Steel Gas braai is proudly hand crafted in South Africa, by South Africans. A Chef Gas braai is the ONLY gas braai in the market fitted with our patented heat collector panels and high pressure gas system.
Why Buy A Chef Braai
- Each and every Chef Stainless Steel Gas braai is proudly hand crafted in South Africa, by South Africans.
- A Chef Stainless Steel Braai is manufactured from a 1.2 mm thickness stainless steel compared to our competitors using a metal of 0.7 mm or 0.9 mm thickness.
- A Chef braai is also manufactured of grade 304 stainless steel with a higher corrosion and temperature resistance feature compared to other stainless steel braais in the market mass manufactured from grade 430 stainless steel.
- A Chef braai is the ONLY gas braai in the market fitted with patented heat collector panels allowing for true flame grilled flavour and an original braai taste
- Each Chef braai comes complete with a patented high pressure gas system (50kPa) as apposed as opposed to the standard gas pressure (2.8kpa) of other gas braais available in the market.
- This high pressure gas system allow INSTANT heat, utmost performance and more efficient gas cooking
- Chef consists of nationwide service centres with very knowledgeable and friendly staff to assist you with Chef refurbishments and spare parts.
- With over 25 years of manufacturing and crafting stainless steel braais you can rest assured that your Chef braai comes with great quality and heritage.
- The Chef Gas Braai range is extremely versatile allowing you to choose from various grades of stainless steel, finishing touches on your braai or additional elements to suite your cooking needs