- 4 Premium cheese burger patties
- 4 Fresh Burger buns
- 4 Slices cheddar cheese
- 2 Medium avocadoes, sliced into 8 slices
- 8 Slices bacon
- 4 Slices tomato
- 4 Slices fresh leaf lettuce
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup braai sauce
- 1 tbsp. red pepper flakes
For the fried onion rings:
- 2 Medium onions, sliced into 8 rings
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Vegetable oil, extra for frying
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 ½ Cup flour, extra for coating
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ Cup
- For the Crispy fried onion rings: In a mixer, add the egg, oil and milk and allow to mix over slow speed.
Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix until it has a smooth texture. Coat the onions in flour and dip in batter.
In Chef Sauce Pan, heat oil and fry the onions rings until
desired golden brown.
- For the Spicy Mayo Sauce: In Chef Round Ramekin,
combine mayo, braai sauce, and red pepper flakes and set aside.
- For the Bacon: In Chef Skillet,
fry your bacon over medium heat and set aside.
- For the Juicy Cheese Patties: Place the cheese patties on a hot
Chef Gas Grill (or Chef Grill Plate) and allow to
grill for approximately 4 minutes each side.
- Add your cheese slices, at the last minute, and leave to grill until the cheese melts down over the patties.
- To assemble your burgers: On the inside of each bun, gently spread the spicy braai mayo on the inside of each bun.
Top the patties with lettuce, tomato, burger, 2 slices bacon, 2 slices avocado, 2 onion rings, and more Braai Mayo.
- Serve with fries and enjoy!