- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled Chef Skillet or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the skillet, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Once it is nice and brown on both sides, you are ready to serve your delicious hot pancakes!
- OPTIONAL: Top with berries and your favorite syrup or throw in some chocolate chips