- 1 Store-bought pizza dough
- 1 Cup pizza sauce, to base
- 2 Cups baby spinach
- 2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ Cup canned artichoke, sliced into small pieces
- 1 Red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- ½ Cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ Cup olives, halved lengthwise
- Dash of fresh basil, to sprinkle
- Dash of red pepper, to sprinkle
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC degrees. Prepare the dough and evenly spread the pizza sauce over the pizza.
- Distribute the spinach and cheese evenly on top of the sauce.
- Top the pizzas with artichoke, bell pepper, red onion, tomatoes and olives.
- Insert the pizza on a Grill Plate in the oven and bake individually until the crust and cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Carefully remove the pizza using your Chef Glove and place on a cutting board.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil, red pepper flakes and Parmesan, if using. Slice and serve!
Tip: Leaving about 2 cm bare around the edges.
Tip: If you feel your fire is too hot and your meat is burning, simply add a dash of wine or water.Dowload Recipe pdf