- Dash of Kosher salt
- 30g Fettuccine
- 3 tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 3 Garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 1 Red pepper, sliced in strips
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 2 cups (500ml) Heavy cream
- 450g Shrimp, peeled and tails removed
- 1 ½ Cups Parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp. Fresh parsley, chopped
- In your Chef Round Casserole, bring salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package instructions for al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In your Chef Wok, melt the butter over medium heat. Gently stir in the garlic, red peppers and paprika and cook, stirring occasionally. Cook +- 2 minutes until the peppers are thoroughly heated and the butter is fragrant and vibrant red.
- Add the cream and boil all the ingredients in the Wok. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for +- 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
- Gently add in the shrimp and cook for +- 5 minutes or until they are firm and cooked through.
- Add the cooked pasta, parmesan and a dash of salt. Toss until well coated.
- Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy with your favourite glass of white wine.