- 500ml Heavy Cream
- 395g Caramel Treat
- 2 Peppermint Crisp Bars, crushed
- 200g Tennis Biscuits
- Whip the cream until peaks form using an electric mixer. A hand-held whisk will take considerably longer to beat the cream, but can be used.
- Gently fold the caramel into the whipped cream.
- Layer crumbled biscuits along your Chef’s Rectangular Dish which is the best shape and size.
- Spoon over the cream and caramel mixture. Make sure it covers the cookie layer entirely.
- Place some of the crushed peppermint crisp chocolate over the dessert.
- Layer more crumbled biscuits like before and repeat the whole process until you’re out of all the components.
- Cover your dish with a cloth or a lid and leave it to set in the fridge.
- The most important step – enjoy the tasty treat.