- 5 ripe Apples, washed and dried
- 5 Popsicle sticks
- 330ml Caramel bites
- 360 ml Chocolate, for melting
- Optional: Hazelnuts, crushed for topping
- Prepare apples for dipping: Remove the stem from each apple. Insert popsicle sticks into the middle of the core of the apples and set aside. In your Chef Rectangular Dish, line parchment paper and put aside.
- For the Caramel: In your Chef Sauce Pan, melt caramels bites according to the package instructions. Set 50ml melted caramel aside for toppings in your Chef Round Ramekin. Dip the apples, one at a time, ensuring the extra caramel drip offs in the Sauce Pan. Once all the apples have been dipped, place them on the parchment paper to cool and refrigerator for at least an hour to let the caramel set.
- For the Chocolate: In the same Sauce Pan, melt chocolate according to package instructions. Carefully dip the caramel coated apples in chocolate until they are evenly covered, ensuring extra chocolate drip off. Once all the apples have been covered, place them on the same parchment paper to cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour to let the chocolate set.
- For the Topping: Remove the popsicles from the fridge, use a spoon to drizzle the remaining caramel over the popsicles and sprinkle with crushed hazelnut. Place finished apples on wax paper until set. Serve and enjoy!