Lemon Chicken Kebab
with Garlic Dipping Sauce
- 500g skinless, fillet chicken strips
- lemon chicken marinade (any ready made marinade will work perfectly)
- corriander to garnish
Garlic Dipping Sauce
- 3 gloves finely chopped garlic
- 500ml plain natural yoghurt
- 30ml olive oil
- Mix together the garlic and yoghurt
- Slowly add the olive oil
- Mix until a smooth glossy consistancy
- Place 3-4 strips of chicken onto a wooden skewer.
- Place in marinade and set aside as per packet directions.
- When ready to cook place kebabs on braai to cook brushing with left over marinade until firm and tender.