- ½ cup Butter
- 1 1/3 cup Dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 3 large Eggs
- ½ cup All-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder
- 1 cup fresh Raspberries
- ½ cup Chocolate chips
Tsp = Teaspoon
Tbsp = TablespoonDOWNLOAD RECIPE PDF
- Preheat the oven to 180 ℃. Grease and line your Chef Rectangular Dish with parchment paper.
- Add butter and chocolate to a heatproof bowl and microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Leave to cool slightly.
- Add the sugar and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and give it a stir.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and stir again. Once all the eggs are combined, add the flour and cocoa and stir until mixture is smooth. Add the fresh raspberries and chocolate chips and gently stir.
- Pour the chocolate chip mixture into the prepared Dish and very gently smooth over the top using a silicone spatula.
- Bake the brownie for about 35 minutes or until cooked through. You know the brownie is cooked through when the edges start to crack and no longer wobble in the middle. Leave to cool completely before cutting into squares. Enjoy!