- 300g Brussel Sprouts, shredded
- 1 Cup Quinoa, cook according to packaging details
- 100g Dried cranberries
- 100g Chopped pecans
- 2 Shallot, chopped
- Orange vinaigrette
For The Orange Vinaigrette:
- 1/3 Cup orange juice
- ½ tbsp. Raw honey
- 2 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- ½ tbsp. Olive oil
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Fresh black pepper
Directions For The Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
- Preheat your oven to 220℃.
- Prepare your Brussel sprouts by trimming off the ends and slice each sprout in half from the flat base through the top. Your sprouts now have flat edges that will bake flush against the pan and caramelize.
- Lay baking parchment paper on your Chef Rectangular Dish and spread the Brussels evenly on the dish. Roast them in the preheated oven for 30-45 minutes.
Tip:Do not overcrowd the pan. Brussel sprouts need some breathing room on the dish, or they’ll produce so much steam that they never crisp up!
Directions For The Orange Viniagrette:
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor and set aside.
Directions For Salad:
- Combine the shredded Brussels, cooked quinoa, dried cranberries, chopped pecans and shallot in a large bowl.
- Drizzle generously with the vinaigrette, then tossed until completely combined. Season with salt and pepper, if needed. Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days. Enjoy!